BSC provides One on One coaching for people who are willing to show up for themselves.
Taking care of yourself should be a priority. Yes, it is a strange concept to understand. Of course taking care of you should be a priority, but is it really?
- Do you enjoy taking time for yourself, even if it is 10 minutes?
- Do you have a self-care routine?
- Do you enjoy watching TV shows/movies and not feel guilty about it?
- Do you have healthy boundaries with family and friends?
- Do you enjoy your career/job?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and feel disappointed when you do not achieve them?
- Do you have a mental illness such as depression and anxiety and feel guilty for having it?
- Do you feel you do not deserve certain benefits in your life, even though you worked hard for it?
- Do you feel stuck not knowing what to do next?
I can sincerely relate. I got the t-shirt for it. I thought I did not deserve things in my life such as a good job, awesome husband, roof over my head, having a kid, owning a pet, down to eating comfort food (mac and cheese of course!) I have been where you are and I want you to know there is a way forward.
During our time together, we will collaborate, at your own pace, to look into goals and desires you want to grasp. There maybe blockages that need to be freed or patterns you did not realize was hindering you. You must be willing to do the work and show up for yourself. You deserve to have contentment, as long as you trust yourself. If you cannot show up for yourself yet, maybe you are not ready for coaching. And that is okay. You will know when you are ready for change, even if you have some doubts.
Collaborating together means I will show up for you, as you are willing to show up for yourself.
- I will challenge you.
- I will hold you accountable.
- I will be your thinking partner.
- I will listen.
- I will be emphatic.
- I will not judge.
If you are ready to begin your journey into making sense of yourself and move in a confident direction, please feel free contact me.
I hope you have an awesome day and enjoying the little things in life.
(P.S. you can follow me on Instagram)